44 Odd Things You Don’t Know About Me
Over on author Debbie Manber Kupfer’s website, she posted this little exercise and I thought it would be fun to totally copy her. (Go check out her books! You won’t be sorry. Visit her Amazon page by clicking here. So without further do here are 44 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
44 Odd Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- Do you like blue cheese? Yes. I like feta betta though. 😀
- Last concert? Probably Dead Eye Dick. I don’t like concerts that much. Too many people doing people-y things.
- Do you own a gun? No. I have several metal baseball bats and a sling I made myself.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate.
- Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Eh, sometimes. Usually I’m in too much pain to give a shit.
- What do you think of hot dogs? Good, especially with ketchup AND mustard.
- Favorite movie? That depends on my mood. Right now my mood says Crank.
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke.
- Do you do push ups? When the mood strikes.
- What’s your favorite piece of Jewelry? My bug necklace!
- Favorite hobby? Reading, crocheting.
- Do you have A.D.D.? No
- What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? My ability to justify my procrastination!
- What is your pet’s name? One of them is Reggie the fish. He’s a handsome devil.
- Name three thoughts at this moment. 1. I ate too much. 2. Walking Dead is so good, I can’t wait for October. 3. Halloween!
- Name 4 drinks you drink on regularly? Diet Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Coke, iced tea.
- Current worries? Too little money, too many bills. A 17-year-old who will be graduating in 2017 and going into the Air Force. AHHHHH!
- Current annoyance right now? This book I’m working on. It’s making me take my time.
- Favorite place to be? Home
- How do you bring in the New Year? I spend it with my kids.
- Where would you like to go? England, Scotland, Ireland … Machu Picchu.
- Favorite TV show? The Walking Dead
- Do you own slippers? No
- What color shirt are you wearing right now? Blue stripes … okay, it’s not a shirt. It’s a nightgown.
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, they feel sticky. (My character Deb from Hot Ride would disagree with me!)
- Can you whistle? Very well, thank you.
- What are your favorite color? Silver
- Would you be a pirate? Aye. But not just any pirate. I’d be the cap’n!
- What songs do you sing in the shower? I like baths.
- Favorite girl’s name? Depends on my mood! My Barbie doll was named Jackie. I loved the name Jacqueline at the time.
- Favorite boy’s name? In my romance novel days, I loved Rafe.
- What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets! If I did have pockets, my cell phone would be in it.
- Last thing/person that made you laugh? Miguel
- Best toy as a child? Barbies! I used them to act out my stories (before I decided writing them down would work better.)
- Worst pain you ever had? Shingles on my face. Second runner up would be my ruptured appendix. Third runner up would be childbirth. Fourth runner up would be healing after Emilio’s birth. (They used salad tongs to get him out!)
- Where would you love to live? Someplace with land, a well, a wind generator, a cave, a zombie-proof fence.
- How many TV’s do you have? 3.
- Who is your loudest friend? Carey. 😀
- How many dogs do you have? None. Our landlord says no dogs.
- Does someone trust you? Yep.
- What book are you reading at the moment? The Royal Sentinel by Lorna George. (It’s good!)
- What’s your favorite candy? Chocolate + mint = mmmmm
- What’s your favorite team? The team of writers behind Supernatural.
- Favorite month? October. My birthday + Halloween + fall = awesomesauce
I feel like these aren’t really odd things. I’m guessing a lot of folks who have spent any time around me would know I loved October, for instance.
Dude! If you’re reading this, I nominate you to answer these questions too! If you don’t have a blog, do it on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or in a notebook! If you do it online, let me know so I can learn more about you!
Until then, eat chocolate and always kill zombies by destroying their brains.